Tuesday, December 02, 2008

{UNDER EDITING! I'm almost done! Left with a short narration of the entire day}

Add Imagehasta la vista, baby! AHS PROM 2008!


I'll publish these first to tell you guys I'm FINALLY starting on it. Well, just sit back, relax and..WAIT FOR YOUR FACE TO APPEAR! I'll write stuff after most of them have been uploaded, then!


Our prom was held in a ballroom at orchard hotel. This was taken during a performance though.


pardon the yellow lighting..


You know why this is always the photo I put in front?!

Cause I look the best here, of course. (IMO) The rest are like x.X. Ashley looks good here too so that's even better!! :D


three of us shared a cab while sy and alicia took the other!


Okay one more only....


Last one! The rest are too unglam!

Reached orchard hotel just on time cause we had some trouble putting on our make up o:


ANNIA! :D she looked so pretty that night! ^_^


Annia and I ~ :D ^_^ :) TAKE TWO!


look right! that's Anna! (does that make me king? :D)


Siyun and Alicia! :D we look like little kids *_*


now you have one less "baby face"! zzz, that's what the auntie at the salon said.


Group photo right outside the entrance! :D


Funkiest and coolest photo of the day! Terie chen xixi! :D


Another one! Woah we're white angels!!!


Jiaying looking as pretty as ever. like always :D


Another one~ :)


That's me kissing my sexy girlfriend, and that's sheena receiving a kiss from her boyfriend O:


Terie Kaiying Jiaying! :D


ASHLEY! I didn't forget about sending you the photo! :D well, uploading's almost like sending..


Leona Quek! I didn't forget about "sending" it to you either ;D


LEONGYINGZ! :D fellow treasurebox keeper eh ;D


GRACEEE :D she looks hen you qi zhi here ^_^


GERMAINE! :D (hohooh both white dresses eh) Another pretty person next to me!


Leona yeo! :D She seriously looks totally japanese here haha!


Felicia lim! :D Where's momo haha! ^_^ SLEEPY MISSES MOMO!


christina!:D the person on the left very unglam -_-


We were sitting at the corner of the room, right at the back. What a great seat o_O


The Menu!


Diggin in!


Very bored during the performance O:


They're clearly very bored too...^_^


Same here..


we look like tai tais!


kaikai and ash ^_^


Siyun and isabel!


Isabel! :D (my tou hao fan!!!) You like this photo don't you!

AFTER DINNER and PERFORMANCES :


Felicia Lin! :D our hair = tian yuan zhi bie!


Chinyee! :D ^_^


Baochuan! :D I think her dress is really nice heh ^_^


Baochuan and Yeni! :D


Leona Terie and I! ^_^


Gina! :D Looking very pretty too~


Meixuan! :D Voted her for best couple with nelson haha they did really well and the song gives it a plus plus plus!


Bella! :D


Chuin Chi! :D She looks more different in a good way!


Cheryl Tan! :D I thought her make up was really well done haha.


ALVINA! :D there were a few other sec 3 choir councillors there too but I didn't get to take a photo with the rest :/


Brenda! :D My very good primary school classmate! She very cute one leh haha.


Pandora! :D Seems like just yesterday when she was putting her arms around me like that (which was actually to make fun on my height -__-)


Claire siew! Knew her since like, primary one.


Jessica! :D ah gong lim haha, super funny and can act too eh ;D


Adeline! :D THE GIRL WHO PRANK SMS-ED ME WHEN I WAS STUDYING AT BK! and I thought it was real -_- well, she's actually very nice and cute la~


Eunice! :D girl from next door class, sits next to me during bio Olevels, and knew me through annia!


Jesslin! :D pss pss chika chika smooch chika ahh~


Georgina! :D The girl who wished me happy birthday LOL!


Minle me annia! WAH my eyes are finally big! Okay joking la :D


Yihao (with a lol face) Too bad I closed my eyes in the one he looked okay in!


Xiquan! I'll remember him as the shut up la you dumb person (Y)


Edmund!


Mervin!


that makes me roughly 40 cm taller than haonan! Right I think I screwed his hair up there :X


Kayat! Choir president worhzxz!


Yuncheng! yes I know I'm very short.


They look really great here eh ;D


oh? Siyun and Minle! :p


Ali Kaikai Ash Me Nia SY!


Table photo!


Kai kai and I :) :D ^_^ we look really tired though! :X


Annia's mom sent me home! we left at 12plus


So I realised I missed the 2D and 4L photo. Ohwell. Prom was great nonetheless.



I'll be back with more words.

No comments: